About the Brand
London Fog is one of the most iconic and established U.S. fashion brands. For over 80 years, it has embodied a classic metropolitan appeal from work wear to weekend dressing.
Today, London Fog is ranked as the #1 recognized brand of outerwear in the United States. London Fog continues to enjoy iconic status and high brand recognition with close to 90% consumer awareness.
London Fog is an attainable luxury and the choice for men and women who want to look sophisticated and stylish at a moderate price point.
The brand relaunched in 2007, with a celebrity-fueled advertising campaign featuring Kevin Bacon, Teri Hatcher, Michael Bolton, Nicolette Sheridan and Cheryl Hines. Other celebrity campaigns include Neil Patrick Harris, David Burtka, Gisele Bündchen, Eva Longoria, Tony Parker, and Christina Hendricks.
Men and Women, ages 29-50
Boys and Girls, ages 4-14
Classic outerwear and contemporary lifestyle
- Available in the U.S. at Better Department Stores
- Available in Canada exclusively at The Bay
- International distribution in China, Europe, India, Korea, and Latin America
- Product categories include outerwear, sportswear, footwear, luggage, umbrellas, handbags & accessories
- 87% consumer brand awareness
For more information, please visit us at www.londonfog.com.